My thoughts on Love Relationships in this blog..Call it a Love Radio Blog if you want..: The very reason why I even bother to post in the first place...

Friday, July 22, 2005

The very reason why I even bother to post in the first place...

Ok, its really very simple.. Everyone does it, so I have to do it... NOOO!! Now dats the Singaporean mentality really ain it?? Well, I'm doin it simply becos I wan to n perhaps some time in future there can be things that I can share wif pple who show interest in readin pple's blogs.. Its really interestin readin how some pple lead their lives, wat they tink, n bein able to fully express most of wat they really feel bout certain issues which are fond to the heart..

Considerin all the hype surroundin bloggin nowadays, its really a classy show of how popular bloggin has grown to become eversince it has been started 5 yrs back.. Why? Some pple ask, it has even become a way of life for some pple, i tink one of the main reason contributin to such a phenomenon is dat its one of the avenues ppl have left to express their emotions like ventin their anger or "bitchin" bout frustratin stuff goin on in their life or simply to show their overwhelmin joy bout euphoric stuff of cos! Til then, I strongly believe bloggin is goin to be around fer a really long long time ladies n gentlemen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory & Search engine Add to Technorati Favorites