My thoughts on Love Relationships in this blog..Call it a Love Radio Blog if you want..: New Relevations..

Sunday, August 28, 2005

New Relevations..

At Tower Records, I suddenly rmbr wat somebody once told me bout 4 types of couples.. 1. Ugly guy + Pretty Ger = Lucky Guy. 2. Ugly Ger + Pretty Boy = True Love. 3. Pretty Boy + Pretty Ger = Match Made in Heaven. 4 . Ugly Guy + Ugly Ger = No choice. Initially I felt it was nothing more than a joke..

Until I came across an interestin opinion online n I definitely agree.. I mean the thing is, y issit that some pple settle for partners who r not exactly the ones who makes their hearts race everytime they meet up, go crazy tinkin bout them the whole day about when the next msg or call is comin!!?? Some girls complain dat they've never had luck wif guys or bonding wif them or anything like dat.. But I tink the main cause is that these charming guys dun come by all the time.. N if they did, these women might have screwed it up n busted themselves by being a bitch, uninterestin or juz plain boring. Ending up, u juz chose to slide into a comfort zone by settling for the best option which u have at the moment.. Thus explaning bout my couple theory as above. N vice versa for guys.. Perhaps you've had an opportunity fly past u, difference is u din grab it with both hands.. Or u were ill prepared. Like I said earlier, BGR skills is a skill never taught in school.. Its up to us to research it, learn it, practice it before we get any good at it.

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking."
~William B. Sprague~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory & Search engine Add to Technorati Favorites