My thoughts on Love Relationships in this blog..Call it a Love Radio Blog if you want..: There's no definition to relationships

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

There's no definition to relationships

Its been ages since I last updated this thing..Recently, there was this guy in my school from one of my classes, asking me about how he can get a girl successfully..It brought me back to the question on whether are there anything specific we could do to win the girl's heart..

There is no magical way, but perhaps a few general styles, just like in sports, different people with different playing styles can still deliver when it happens. Let me reiterate, the essence of it is to BE YOURSELF. When you have nothing to hide, you will give a genuine feelin to those around you and that works like a charm. Then again, if you feel that you don't exactly have the character that is labelled under "Nice Guy", don't worry, you don't have to.

Guys should thank our lucky stars that girls really don't prioritize looks at much as guys do. Of course character plays a part still for guys, but for the girls, its more than juz looks that they look for..I have talked all these stuff previously in more detail already, so if he happens to come across this, maybe he can back date his reading..

One more thing, ever wondered how people always have this ideal personality traits or physical attributes that they look out for when getting a partner? Yet almost everytime, the partner you see that they have is almost the complete opposite.. Morale of the lesson? All these things ain exactly the criteria for someone to like you, but rather its the feeling that you give them. The kind of feeling,which the girl subconsciously is attracted to..For example, sense of security, making her feel comfortable and at ease when she's with you, of course, being able to communicate well with her and conduct a decent conversation..Those are the minimum requirements in my opinion, but my point is, there is no hard and fast rule to all these kind of stuff..

That's the thing about relationships, there's no guideline and many things happen for no reason, no explaination..I learnt that my logical mind doesnt work all the time in these scenario, as someone close to me has demonstrated that to me. Helped me discover something of such importance..Yes,I've improved as a person..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory & Search engine Add to Technorati Favorites